Monday, May 7, 2007

No Court Divorce

Did you know?
  • You can apply for a no court divorce after you have reached the terms of a Separation Agreement through the collaborative divorce process.
  • Alternative dispute resolution is about find solutions rather than proving who is right.

The Collaborative Law Group of Nelson offer a no court alternative for dispute resolution, including separation and divorce, to the residents of the Kootenays in British Columbia. Visit our site at for more information.